| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Corumba in April is hot at 26 °C (78.8 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.6 °C (87.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 21.6 °C (70.9 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures in April is 9 °C (16.2 °F).
- The weather in April is somewhat dry with sporadic rain. Just 78mm (3.1in) of liquid is deposited across an average of 7 days.
- The skies in Corumba are a little sunny having an average of a measurable 7:01 of dazzling sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 11:26 long and the longest day is 11:56 long with an average length of 11:40.
- There are approximately 4:31 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 60.8% of daylight hours and cloudy 39.2% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Corumba April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Corumba, Brazil
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Corumba:
- Diamantino, Brazil - 532.6 kms (331 miles) NNE
- Cuiaba, Brazil - 419.4 kms (260.6 miles) NNE
- Aragarcas, Brazil - 661.2 kms (410.9 miles) ENE
- Coxim, Brazil - 294.9 kms (183.3 miles) ENE
- Paranaiba, Brazil - 666 kms (413.9 miles) E
- Campo Grande, Brazil - 337.8 kms (209.9 miles) ESE
- Tres Lagoas, Brazil - 635 kms (394.6 miles) ESE
- Dourados, Brazil - 447.9 kms (278.3 miles) SE
- Ivinhema, Brazil - 516.6 kms (321 miles) SE
- Ponta Pora, Brazil - 426.8 kms (265.2 miles) SSE
- Concepcion, Paraguay - 483.8 kms (300.6 miles) S
- Guaira, Brazil - 649.6 kms (403.6 miles) SSE