| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Corumba in January is hot at 27 °C (80.6 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32.7 °C (90.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23.2 °C (73.8 °F).
- In January there is a range/ variation of daily average temperatures of 9.5 °C (17.1 °F).
- The weather in January is dampish with occasional rain. A sizable 207.1mm (8.2in) of liquid is discharged during an average of 13 days.
- In January the skies in Corumba are a little sunny with on average a measurable 7:01 of brilliant solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 12:58 long and the longest day is 13:14 long with an average length of 13:07.
- There are approximately 5:58 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 54% of daylight hours and cloudy 46% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Corumba January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Corumba, Brazil
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Corumba:
- Diamantino, Brazil - 532.6 kms (331 miles) NNE
- Cuiaba, Brazil - 419.4 kms (260.6 miles) NNE
- Aragarcas, Brazil - 661.2 kms (410.9 miles) ENE
- Coxim, Brazil - 294.9 kms (183.3 miles) ENE
- Paranaiba, Brazil - 666 kms (413.9 miles) E
- Campo Grande, Brazil - 337.8 kms (209.9 miles) ESE
- Tres Lagoas, Brazil - 635 kms (394.6 miles) ESE
- Dourados, Brazil - 447.9 kms (278.3 miles) SE
- Ivinhema, Brazil - 516.6 kms (321 miles) SE
- Ponta Pora, Brazil - 426.8 kms (265.2 miles) SSE
- Concepcion, Paraguay - 483.8 kms (300.6 miles) S
- Guaira, Brazil - 649.6 kms (403.6 miles) SSE