| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Corumba in May is fairly hot at 23.1 °C (73.58 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28.1 °C (82.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 20.6 °C (69.1 °F).
- In May the mean daily temperature variation/ range is 7.5 °C (13.5 °F).
- The weather in May is slightly dry with occasional rain. Only 53.4mm (2.1in) of liquid descends across an average of 5 days.
- The blue above Corumba is a little sunny with on average a measurable 7:09 of glaring solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 11:03 long and the longest day is 11:25 long with an average length of 11:13.
- There are approximately 3:56 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 64.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 35.5% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Corumba May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Corumba, Brazil
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Corumba:
- Diamantino, Brazil - 532.6 kms (331 miles) NNE
- Cuiaba, Brazil - 419.4 kms (260.6 miles) NNE
- Aragarcas, Brazil - 661.2 kms (410.9 miles) ENE
- Coxim, Brazil - 294.9 kms (183.3 miles) ENE
- Paranaiba, Brazil - 666 kms (413.9 miles) E
- Campo Grande, Brazil - 337.8 kms (209.9 miles) ESE
- Tres Lagoas, Brazil - 635 kms (394.6 miles) ESE
- Dourados, Brazil - 447.9 kms (278.3 miles) SE
- Ivinhema, Brazil - 516.6 kms (321 miles) SE
- Ponta Pora, Brazil - 426.8 kms (265.2 miles) SSE
- Concepcion, Paraguay - 483.8 kms (300.6 miles) S
- Guaira, Brazil - 649.6 kms (403.6 miles) SSE