| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Corumba in October is hot at 26.6 °C (79.88 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32.1 °C (89.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 21.9 °C (71.4 °F).
- In October there is a range/ variation of mean diurnal temperatures of 10.2 °C (18.4 °F).
- The weather in October is dryish with intermittent rain. Just 82mm (3.2in) of water is released during an average of 8 days.
- The blue above Corumba is a little sunny with an average of a welcome 7:23 of gorgeous sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 12:18 long and the longest day is 12:49 long with an average length of 12:34.
- There are approximately 5:03 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 59.3% of daylight hours and cloudy 40.7% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Corumba October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Corumba, Brazil
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Corumba:
- Diamantino, Brazil - 532.6 kms (331 miles) NNE
- Cuiaba, Brazil - 419.4 kms (260.6 miles) NNE
- Aragarcas, Brazil - 661.2 kms (410.9 miles) ENE
- Coxim, Brazil - 294.9 kms (183.3 miles) ENE
- Paranaiba, Brazil - 666 kms (413.9 miles) E
- Campo Grande, Brazil - 337.8 kms (209.9 miles) ESE
- Tres Lagoas, Brazil - 635 kms (394.6 miles) ESE
- Dourados, Brazil - 447.9 kms (278.3 miles) SE
- Ivinhema, Brazil - 516.6 kms (321 miles) SE
- Ponta Pora, Brazil - 426.8 kms (265.2 miles) SSE
- Concepcion, Paraguay - 483.8 kms (300.6 miles) S
- Guaira, Brazil - 649.6 kms (403.6 miles) SSE